Loss Control SolutionsField Survey Options
Online Survey Data Capture
Nexus has an online data capture tool that allows consultants to complete the survey reports online. Some of the highlights include:
- Default form set driven by line of business and industry group
- Consultant can add or remove forms as needed
- Triggered sub-questions, recs and forms
- Upload photos in bulk and rearrange photos by “click and drag”
- Pictures can be tied to a rec and the pictures print out with the recs on the survey report and recommendation letter
- Additional recs can be selected form rec library
- Recs can be rated by severity
- Upload supporting documents and/or append supporting documents to the survey report
- Vendor consultants can complete reports directly on the carrier’s Nexus system, (authenticated, secure access without the need for vendor user management)
- Customer can create and maintain survey forms
- Survey data can be mined
Adobe Fillable Form Reports
Nexus has created a process that merges together Adobe Fillable Form template files based on rules related to policy type, industry group and other custom criteria to create a consistent output format across all field staff and vendors. The report data is extracted from the forms to allow for data mining. The forms support all question and answer types and allow for easy attachment of photographs into the report. Customer can update their own forms or work through Nexus for changes.
Microsft Word Reports
The Nexus Management System will accept reports in Word format so companies who prefer to work with Word in the field can continue to do so.
Adobe pdf files
The Nexus Management System will accept reports in Adobe pdf format so companies who prefer to work with other solutions in the field can upload a pdf copy of their final report.